Hello From Liverpool!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paddyf

Babyface
Hey my name is Paddy, I'm 16 and have been a U2 fan since the age of 10 (my dad is a big fan n got me started too). I love all of the albums and went to see U2 twice at Manchester this year, the concerts were amazing but i thought the second night was the best because i was so close! My favourite songs that night were 'Sunday Bloody Sunday' 'All I Want Is You' 'Vertigo' 'WTSHNN' and 'Yaweh'.

I play guitar and have been trying to mimic edge's sound - haven't done too well but im getting there! My best songs to play are Sunday Blood Sunday and Bad.

Recently i seen 'Elevation' a U2 tribute band at the Matthew Street Festival in Liverpool. The band were amazing! Almost As Good As The Real Thing!.

Well just wanted to say hi... and if anyone can help with the synthesizer backing to Bad then I'd appreciate it! Thank you!

Love and Peace Out!

Hi Scouser! (Is that even spelt right?) Anyway, I know nothing about guitars 'cept that they're a musical instrument associated with various mysterious things like 'frets' and even 'strings' so I won't attempt to answer your 'Bad' question. You could try posting it in Even Better Than The real Thing?? If you've not already done so, sure they'll be able to help ya. :)

Welcome :wave:

Last edited:
Hi Paddy from Los Angeles!

I'm new today! I've been a U2 fan since 1984 and the years are still countin' strong! Just wanted to say my favorite song is BAD. But, love sooooooooo many other too!

Good luck to U learning BAD and Sunday Bloody Sunday, 2!

Back
Top Bottom