Hello from Indiana - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Introduce Yourself in the Babyface Cafe
Click Here to Login

Old 09-13-2017, 08:58 PM   #1
Babyface

Local Time: 11:36 PM
Hello from Indiana

Hey, my name is Jeannette and U2 has been the soundtrack to my life since 1987! Super busy having babies and going to school and raising kids and working full time that I've never been to a U2 concert until 30 years later! Now with the last two kids in college, my high school sweetheart husband of 33 years and I have been able to see U2 in Chicago this year for the first time! Then in our Home state in Indianapolis a couple months later! Excellent both times! At 52 I joined the fan club! U2 has always been in my heart, and my soul, it's just now I'm able to allow myself the fun of spending the money to go see them now! Which has been priceless! What I hope to get out of this is questions answered and learn from your experiences! And to meet others who love U2 's Music as much as I do!

Old 09-14-2017, 12:19 AM   #2
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyU2fan View Post
Hey, my name is Jeannette and U2 has been the soundtrack to my life since 1987! Super busy having babies and going to school and raising kids and working full time that I've never been to a U2 concert until 30 years later! Now with the last two kids in college, my high school sweetheart husband of 33 years and I have been able to see U2 in Chicago this year for the first time! Then in our Home state in Indianapolis a couple months later! Excellent both times! At 52 I joined the fan club! U2 has always been in my heart, and my soul, it's just now I'm able to allow myself the fun of spending the money to go see them now! Which has been priceless! What I hope to get out of this is questions answered and learn from your experiences! And to meet others who love U2 's Music as much as I do!
Hi, Indy--I'm from Lafayette, and I was at the show Sunday night, too. Wasn't it wonderful! Hope you enjoy your time here on "the blue crack (craic)."

Old 09-14-2017, 06:29 AM   #3
Babyface

Agree! The show was great!! So glad the roof was open too!
Old 09-14-2017, 05:47 PM   #4
The Fly

Local Time: 06:36 PM
Welcome to the forum!
Old 09-26-2017, 09:34 AM   #5
Babyface

It was amazing! So glad we went again! I have a question about Live from Boston Conert 2001 and don't know which forum to use? Any guidance or is there a search engine on here? It's probably been asked before?