Hello from Iceland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mirror Ball Man

The Fly
Hello everybody,
My name is Jakob, im 16 years old. I have been a huge U2 fan for the past 4 years atleast, all my life i have listened to U2, due to my father, which has been a strong fan since they started, he has been a big influence in music for me and U2 is clearly our favorite band, we dont listen much to anything else than U2.
I have studied U2 a lot for the past year though i have always been a fan, i have watched as many concerts as i have gotten my hands on.
My favorite album is Rattle and Hum.
My favorite live performances are without a doubt ZooTv and the rattle and hum documentary.
As a fan of all they're music i cant pick a favorite song, but these are my favorites:
Hawkmoon 269
Love is blindness
Exit
Running to stand still
Wake up dead man
MLK
among many others.

You must not fear to have such a young user, i have very mature and strong opinions in music.

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome Jacob!:wave:

It's very nice to see how the band appeals to young people, don't worry, there're quite s few teenagers round here, my nephew is only 15 and wants to join !

Hope you have a great time with us!

Jacob, Welcome aboard. Glad we have a convert or inspired by parent follower of the band. Hop on board. It is a fun ride. Create some U2 memories for yourself.

Thanks everybody for your greetings, im already very interested in this forum and read and read everyday, i have to pull myself up and comment more ;)

Back
Top Bottom