Hello From Fort Worth, Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ArrogantU2Fan

The Fly
Hello to all my name is Susan and I live in Fort Worth Texas. I hope to meet many of you. I started listening to U2 in 1980 while living in London. Heard them on the radio and was immediately captivated. I love Shetland Sheepdogs and have two of them.
I guess I am telling my age by the year I started listening to U2.
lol. Just wanted to introduce myself and hope to meet and be a asset to the forum. Susan

Hello Susan! I am new too. :wave:

Happy posting!

Hey there
I started listening when Gloria came out . Was that '81? Cant remember. Too long ago. Never looked back since though.

WHY I AM ARROGANT LMAO

Actually I am not arrogant at all! I was goofing around with id's for MSN one nite a long time ago and put in U2 and a list came up with that on it....i died laughing as i saw it as such a contridiction that i have been using it about 9 years.....Susan

Last edited:
Welcome. I live in Mansfield, so I'm not too far.

You wouldn't happen to need Coldplay tickets for 9/23 in Dallas, would you?

Susan,

You freakin' rock. An arrogant (ha!) U2 fan and someone who lived in London, to boot. Too cool, I would love to live for any length of time in the U.K. Welcome to the boards, it is good to know there is a U2 fan close by in Foat Wuth. Yeah, let's see about getting a D/FW gathering together one of these days.

welcometointerference.gif

I am actually born of Northern Irish parents...I spent holidays in Belfast and after graduation lived in London as i was dating a man from there.....Yes I would love us all to get together....I am always ready to hang out with some cool U2 folks....Susan:wink:

ArrogantU2Fan said:
I am actually born of Northern Irish parents...I spent holidays in Belfast

Goodness! So you ARE actually from the troubled "hotspot" that U2 sings about.

....wow. I guess you might know all about it first hand, eh?

As for meeting up, there's some woman here that has formed gatherings (or so I have read... I've just barely come back to this forum after being away)... "Electra"... or something, is her name...

Anyway, nice ta meet ya Suse.

Yes Yes indeed I know all about the "troubles" in Northern Ireland...My wee adopted daughter lives there now...currently she is here in the states for 3 months....Saw a immigration atty. and she can get a visa....so many references are made in U2 music to the different troubles...Love Susan:wink:

Back
Top Bottom