Hello from Finland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Heidi72

Babyface
Just a few words about myself..Im 32 years old and live in Helsinki..love U2 since many years and saw them first time live in Oslo few days ago,so happy and it was amazing.Have been dreaming of hearing "One" live for so long and now it happened,it was absolutly a dream come true and the whole concert was just Wow!I love many different bands and have always been a fan of someone ever since I was a kid,music is just something I could not live without.It helps you through the bad days and chears you up,other important band to me is Bon Jovi.Some photos I took in Oslo,here is the link:

http://public.fotki.com/HeidiE/u2_live_in_oslo_2772005/

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum! :wave: I'm glad that you got see the band in concert. I will get to see them in Las Vegas, for the 2 shows that they are doing. I'm counting the days until November the 3rd. :hyper:

welcome, and thanks for the link to the pic!

see you around

Lady Luck
(a Raikkonnen fan)

Hello Heidi and Welcome!:wave: My names Celebrian and I'm from Finland too! I live in a small village some 60 km north of Suonenjoki. I went to Copenhagen to see U2 with one of my Finnish U2 pen pals. I'm glad to hear that you had such a good time at your first U2 concert. This was my 5th and I've been a U2 fan for some 18 or so. It was 12 years to the day since my first U2 concert in Stockholm on 31.07.1993.

:heart: :edge: :bono: :larry: :adam: :heart:

P.S. Did you see U2s performance on Live8 the previous Sunday on TV2?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom