Hello from Dublin (one more !!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boldorak

The Fly
Hi everybody,

I'm Stephane 27yo, French, living in Dublin.

I'm not what you can qualified as a "fan" of U2, but I really like their music and the band.

I saw the band for the first time in Paris (11th July) this year, and I'll normally go to at least 2 of the 3 nights in Dublin !!

I'm preparing a post with a lot of pictures of a famous place here in Dublin, for those who don't have the chance to live here.

I hope you'll enjoy it :)

Hi :wave: Welcome to Interference. I'm Laura and I'm from New Jersey. I' ll be at all 3 Dublin shows

Hi :wave: I'll only be at Dublin2 but i'm going to Glasgow in august as well! I can't wait!! I'm a fairly new fan I'd say, always liked them but the last couple of years i have really gone a bit crazy over them! :D

Hi :wave: I'll only be at Dublin2 but i'm going to Glasgow in august as well! I can't wait!! I'm a fairly new fan I'd say, always liked them but the last couple of years i have really gone a bit crazy over them! :D

OK - so i managed to get a ticket for Dublin1 as well and had a brilliant night on Friday with my new friends who i met at the airport on the way to Dublin (and had spare tickets for Fri night!)

Bring on Hampden!

Back
Top Bottom