Hello from Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Irishteen

Blue Crack Addict
Hello, I am john for Dublin, been into U2 for about 3 years, my da got me into them, he has been a fan since Out of Control was first played on the radio( One of favourite songs by the way). I am hoping to get tickets for the 3rd Ireland gig this summer, but might be like the first 2 and I will not. I have seen U2 play 2 songs live, very unimpressive I know. Current song listening to Kite.

Welcome!!!
One of my all time favorite U2 songs is Out Of Control!!!
Good choice.
Hope you get a great "Out Of Control" when you see them this summer.

Irishteen

Welcome, I am new in the last few days as well. Hope you get to see the show! My relatives a few generations back are from County Cork. There may still be some there, dunno for sure.

Irishtown, near the national Rugby/football stadium, just dopwn the road from the greyhound racing track, also I am in Marian College.

Nice to meet new Dubliners - I am not one but I was for a few months back in 01/02 - i miss the place sometimes... :sad:

Hello and welcome. I'm new, too, but from Seattle. Actually, Alaska, but I just moved here 6 months ago.

I slept through it because they never announced it, and my familys radio was broke so we only found out in the paper at 3pm, 3 hours after they were sold out.

Irishteen said:
I slept through it because they never announced it, and my familys radio was broke so we only found out in the paper at 3pm, 3 hours after they were sold out.

Oh that sucks! Sorry to hear it.

Thanks again for the new welcomes

"Of all yof the promises is this one we can keep" currently listening to The hands that built America

Hello

Hi John. I am pretty new to the forum as well. My name is Ramona

I wondered if you might be willing to tell me a little about Dublin because I am planning to move there for awhile in July.

I'm from British Columbia, Canada. I'm curious about how the Irish feel about Canadians, especially ones like me who want to come stay and work for a long while. Anything you could tell me would be great. Thanks :wave:

Back
Top Bottom