Hello from Central Illinois

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gymewould

Babyface
Hi all. My name's Jim and I live in the Champaign/Urbana Illinois area (2 hours south of Chicago and 2 hours west of Indianapolis). I've checked out this site for a long while now but never felt like I had anything to say. As part of a newly formed U2 tribute band, I've learned a lot from this forum! Thanks to all for sharing so much!

Hello Jim! I go to the University of Illinois so I'm very familiar with where you're from :wink: Which tribute band are you a part of? If you have dates in the area, I'll have to check them out when I'm back in school :)

Hi Jim, I'm Laura and I live in New Jersey. I live about 15 minutes from Philly and about 90 from NYC. :wave:

Hello Jim and welcome! I also attended the University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign. I love that town very, very dearly. It's great, isn't it? Have fun on the site. Peace out.

Hello Jim! I go to the University of Illinois so I'm very familiar with where you're from :wink: Which tribute band are you a part of? If you have dates in the area, I'll have to check them out when I'm back in school :)
The band is Achtung Baby and we're playing at the Canopy Club next Friday, June 26. No Fall dates yet but I'm sure there will be some.

It's great to see so many UofI folks here!

The band is Achtung Baby and we're playing at the Canopy Club next Friday, June 26. No Fall dates yet but I'm sure there will be some.

It's great to see so many UofI folks here!

I see; I think I'm a fan of your band on Facebook. You used to be Us2, correct? I would come down this Friday, but I already have plans. Plus, there's no way my car would make the trip from Chicago down there :lol: I'll definitely check you guys out in the fall when there are dates though!

Back
Top Bottom