Hello from Canada!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Explorer10

The Fly
Hi All,

I'm pretty new here, I just joined a couple days ago. I was born and live in Toronto, Canada.

I'm quite excited to be part of this forum, I am already on another one (not related to music).

So, a little about me. I am a huge U2 fan. To the point where if I listen to music, I listen to U2. I know its kind of a bad thing but I don't listen to much else :D. I have memorized the lyrics to all of my favourite U2 songs. With the exception of Bad and Lemon that I am still working on :wink:. I spend time trying to find the top 3 best live performances of each of my favourite songs on Youtube. You could say the sound of my favourite songs are engraved in my mind. My friends constantly tell me I like U2 too much. But when I listen to their songs, it seems like the songs couldn't get an better. Like there was a sound in my head that I never knew existed until I heard that song. I've been a U2 fan since about 2004 or 2005. I also like The Police, The Who, The Stones, The Beatles and a lot of other Classic Rock and Punk Rock Bands. The only U2 Concert I've been to was on September 17th 2009 for my Birthday. It was a great show. We were pretty close to the catwalk too. It's an experience I will never forget.

My other passion is Aviation. In other words I love planes and I plan on becoming an Airline Pilot. I also play guitar, all U2 stuff. I love the guitar sounds and I have an obsession with re-creating the tone of my favourite songs. I also plan on performing in a band with some friends in March. I will also be getting a new guitar and effects unit. I'm also into Digital Photography.

So in a nutshell, that's me! :wave:

Welcome :wave:

I spend time trying to find the top 3 best live performances of each of my favourite songs on Youtube.

So do I.

My other passion is Aviation. In other words I love planes and I plan on becoming an Airline Pilot.

I love planes too. Specially the big ones:wink:. I'm a huge fan of Antonov. I really want to go for aeronautics and i've been thinking about it for quite a while now, but i'm not too sure that's gonna work for me. I hope i'll be able to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom