Hello From Boston...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U217

War Child
...a place where U2 apparently WON'T BE this summer. But that's OK. I'll survive. Somehow. ANYWAY, I have been meaning to swing through and say hello to y'alls for a while. Some of the coolest people in my life came to me through U2 shows and forums and such, so I was delighted to find this site and see that it is so active.

So hello!
:heart:,

...a place where U2 apparently WON'T BE this summer. But that's OK. I'll survive. Somehow. ANYWAY, I have been meaning to swing through and say hello to y'alls for a while. Some of the coolest people in my life came to me through U2 shows and forums and such, so I was delighted to find this site and see that it is so active.

So hello!

Welcome from one Bostonian (formerly) to another. :wave:

Hello fellow Bostonian! This is why if U2 won't come to me, they make me go to them.

Which is why I shall be going to them definitely in NJ, and possibly in Pittsburgh.

Thank you for the welcome folks! I decided I have to be all "responsible," this time around, however, NEXT time, I will be there. With bells on and everything.

Welcome from one Bostonian (formerly) to another. :wave:

Which is why I shall be going to them definitely in NJ, and possibly in Pittsburgh.

I have to go to Canada not once but twice. I am still trying to figure out why I chose Montreal and Moncton.

I have to go to Canada not once but twice. I am still trying to figure out why I chose Montreal and Moncton.

I'm doing both of those as well. Montreal because it's a double, and I already did NJ in 2009, and Moncton because it's 360's swan song.

Thank you for the welcome folks! I decided I have to be all "responsible," this time around, however, NEXT time, I will be there. With bells on and everything.

Welcome!!

Where about's in the Boston area?

I live in Randolph, about 12 miles south.

Will be going to Philly and Montreal this summer.

Welcome!!

Where about's in the Boston area?

I live in Randolph, about 12 miles south.

Will be going to Philly and Montreal this summer.

I'm south of the city, about half an hour from you! Small world!
I'll be at 7/20, Meadowlands if anybody will be staying in NYC and going to the show, come say hi! Definitely a big part of this for me is hanging with the U2 tribe.

Back
Top Bottom