Hello from Asia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nilthoron

The Fly
Hi everyone~my name is Sherry

I've been a U2 fan since very first time I saw music video of One on MTV about 17 years ago. I just found this community last week and I really like this place, so many information and discussions , hope I can make a lot of friends here 'cause unfortunately none of my friends is U2 fan......Orz

My favorite U2 songs are :
One---my very fist U2 song,of course
Stay(Far away so close)---I love this movie and the music video , Bono looks sooooo deeply in love with the actress,and I always think this song is underrated , it is a great song
Where the streets have no name---this song really cheer me up

by the way , U2 3D just released in my country last month and I went to see it for 3 times! a little bit crazy I guess ......'cause I never have a chance to see their tour so I can only see this 3D movie and DVDs of their tour instead......

And I would like to say sorry for my poor English(hope I didn't write or spell something wrong) ,just wanna say Hi to everyone here:wave:

Welcome, Sherry! Hope you have fun here! :D "Stay" is one of my favorite songs as well, and I adored U23D. :love: I don't think it's crazy that you saw it three times...I think it's crazy that I only saw it once. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom