hello friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anya

Babyface
hi everyone....
i'm anastasia from italy and i'm fifteen years old...what can i say?this forum is so crazy!!....i was desperate for something special, an u2 community where i could find something new and rare....and i found it...this is the biggest i've ever seen.
i see you've got a lot of things to tell each other, to exchange and this is what has stricken me...this kind of brotherhood...i feel like the message,all good teachings and ideas of this band have taken roots in this place. this is my first impressinon of you....:)
now something about me...i'm a student who like listen to music, play guitar and basketball. i love theatre and i'm in a company of players...i like drawing and photography and all those kind of "Lypton village" things:wink:
my passion for u2 it's the focal point of such a lot things in my life as for example my social interest...i'm also a great dreamer...and travelling is one of my biggest dreams...
i've never met bono, the edge, adam or larry but i can say that i've met bono's children(eve, john and elijah)...it's not such a big thing but it can be the start point for something more...isn't it?:)I'd like to tell you this story, maybe in another topic...
so that's all...i hope my miserable english don't make you think something wrong about me!!
:huh:
bye
anya

hi.gif

anya said:
hi everyone....

i like drawing and photography and all those kind of "Lypton village" things:wink:

Hi, welcome, you´ll see that a lot of interferencers are photography lovers :), I´m one of them.

My advice, don´t mention U2 in the forum "it´s official", they´ll eat your brains :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom