Hello Fellow U2ers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgesBiggestFan

The Fly
Hi! First post. Very excited to be amongst those who have the greatest taste in music in the world. I'm from Canada and have been a HUGE U2 fan since the '80s. As you can tell by my screen name, I'm a SUPER HUGE Edge fan!! I guess it's because, though Bono seems to be the heart of the band, it's definately Edge who's the soul. I've been to at least one concert during every tour since PopMart (just got back two weeks ago from the Monday concert at the Gillette Stadium -- as usual, U2 absolutely ROCKED!!).
U2's music holds a special place in my heart. Their music has helped me through a lot of rough patches. Five years ago, I was diagnosed with cancer and during the time leading up to a major operation and waiting for the final test results, I was really scared and nervous. However, for some reason (don't ask me why), whenever I got really scared, I just had to listen to their music and I felt better. It was also right before their last tour and I kept telling myself that I had to get better because I was going to go to the U2 concert no matter what. Things turned out okay (5 years cancer free!!), but I've never forgotten what a comfort their music was.
I've always wanted to meet one of them (though know that that is highly unlikely) just to thank them in person.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to posting and reading posts at Interference.

Back
Top Bottom