Hello...fellow U2 FANatics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tarheel_blu

Babyface
Ok...here goes!
As with most newbies, I have been lurking for quite some time and decided it was time to finally join...as well as introduce myself. This is a great site!

I have been a U2 fan for about 26 years and currently live in NC.
I was at the U2 concert in Raleigh (was there by myself) and met lots of great people there...some from this site. Was encouraged to join instead of lurk-so here I am!:wave:

duke-blue-devils.jpg

Hi, tarheel blu! We obviously have our differences, but I believe our love of U2 can transcend them - how 'bout you? :laugh: Anyway, I'm a NC fan of about 25 years myself, living in Wilmington. Glad to have you on the site! :up: :wave:

Wonder if I met you @ Carter Finley? :D

Howdy! I had an amazing time in Vegas. On the rail. The Edge danced right over my head. I've got my ticket for Oakland. FAN-fucking-TASTIC-Day! I'll post my pictures when I have the time. Love and Peace to ALL!

Hello tarheel blu :wave: -- I'm new to this forum too (at least, a new poster--long time lurker) and a Duke grad -- but we can agree on the greatness of U2 and ACC basketball, I guess! I'm a Steelers fan too... Been crazy about U2 for 25+ years (since I fell in love with the Unforgettable Fire album in high school). On this tour, I made it to the DC concert with my husband (inner circle -- 3 people from the rail, Edge's side!) and Raleigh with my kids and college friends ($30 cheap seats) after the Duke-VaTech game. Highlights were Unforgettable Fire and Ultraviolet... Have GAs for Philly and NY next summer...

There is nothing like a U2 concert, but here's hoping they mix it up a bit more the next leg (how about attempting to include one song from each studio album? The Vertigo concert I saw in Pittsburgh was amazing with 5 songs played from Under a Blood Red Sky. I like the newer albums too--would like to hear Stand Up Comedy next tour-- but I'd love to hear something next summer from Boy or October (or at least a little more pre-Joshua Tree)... Drowning Man would be great.

Still, just happy to be there, no matter what they play. Looking forward to reading/posting more soon!

Back
Top Bottom