Hello Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bangelab33

Acrobat
:happy:I have finally got around to introducing myself here. I have been a fan of U2 since about 81' or 82' can't remember it's been a long time. :scratch: I probably have met some of you in other sites but I am excited to meet some more U2 fans and have great discussions with you also:wink: I'm in wisconsin, any other fans from here? Haven't had much luck with hooking up with other U2 Wisconsin fans. Anyway, can't wait to meet, chat, talk, debate and have some fun with you all. Take Care:wave:

Wisconsin, eh? My hometown is right on the WI border, though I live 400 miles away from there now.

Welcome! :wave:

Thank you Easytiger, Bonochick, Shari from WI!,Oct. trees, Tiny dancer and Ladylardance:happy: for a great welcome. This forum is so big I'm kind of scared:ohmy: I'm sure I will get use to it after a while and it will be loads of fun...here I go... hope to talk to some of you soon:wave:

I wanted to thank all you that have posted photos up of meetings with the band or members of the band here on Interf. They were really excellent to look at. I have replied a couple places but can't remember where.:eeklaugh: I'm sure I will find them eventually. I have enjoyed meeting the people that have welcomed me and hope to meet many more of you:)

Back
Top Bottom