Hello Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2IrishOne

The Fly
Hey everyone, how are you? This is actually my first time posting I think. I have been a member for quite a while, and usually have always been a big reader. I tend to not have a ton of time to post all over, but love what everyone has to say. I remember following the whole last tour on here. It was quite special. I have been a U2 fan for many years, maybe about 14 years now. I am a big fan of live shows, and trading the audio. So as you could imagine, I have been pretty excited with all the audio world for this tour. I have been collecting shows for so long now. I have transferred my old tapes over, even some old bootleg records (bought in the day when the Internet world was nothing) I think one of my biggest fears to writing on here was sometimes message boards get petty and people can really not be all that cool. I know some other bands forums are really quite bad. However, after all these years, I have finally decided to start writing. I really love what everyone has to say on here. I have never seen a more passionate group of people in one place. I read some messages where people knock the members here saying they take things too serious, and over think things. Well that's great! I think we all want to think of ourselves as that big fan who supports their favorite artist to the fullest. I really do think its quite brilliant! I hope to get to know you all too. I figure any way to enhance the fan experience is great. I give a lot to all the people who make this site possible too. This forum has gotten me through a lot of down time I may have. I am a tour manager for a band, so I spend a lot of time on a bus. When my work is done, or at a standstill, I love to get on here and read the latest. So I guess I wanted to say thank you to everyone who makes this experience grand. Hope to post more often and get to know you guys more!

Bri

Back
Top Bottom