Hello Everybody !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2lunatic

Refugee
Hi,

After many months when I was just reader of this forum I finally decided to register and to write here. I've been U2 fan for not so long, it's only four years, but I like U2's older stuff at the most.

I come from Slovakia( I bet you don't know where it is :D ) , I'm 16, of course still a student. I have learned english for nine years so I believe my english is good enough :rolleyes:

U2lunatic said:

I come from Slovakia( I bet you don't know where it is :D ) , I'm 16, of course still a student. I have learned english for nine years so I believe my english is good enough :rolleyes:

Believe me, your English is more than good enough! (Heck, if I'm honest there are some posters here who are native English speakers and I can't understand some of their posts! :wink: ).

:wave: Welcome!

Hi Slovakian.
Welcome home :)

Believe it or not, I'm coming to Slovakia either in January or February next year to visit a great friend at a local embassy.. I hear it's a fantastic place with all the castles and stuff.

Have you seen that movie Quentin Tarantino produced called Hostel? It's set in Slovakia although it's a freaking gross movie :(

Back
Top Bottom