Hello, Dallas! Rock and Roll! Rock and Roll!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmccuanu2

The Fly
Hey Gang,

I just joined the boards and thought I would introduce myself. If you have seen "This is Spinal Tap" then perhaps you recognize the subject title, with a slight alteration. I am a huge U2 fan ever since 1982, when I first saw them on that great bastion of pop culture, MTV (I guess it was good for SOMETHING, and for introducing me to U2 I will be forever grateful). I have seen U2 three times and am headed to the Vertigo Tour come October here in Big D. Counting the days. Of course, I got practically the last ticket for the show, so I'm like under the stage or something. In fact, my seat is so bad they probably won't even let me in to the arena. They'll make me stand outside and stick my ear against the wall to hear the concert. But I'll still be THERE!!!!!! I just hope Edge's amp goes to 11. Later, gang!

Hey folks,

I was wondering if anyone who views my thread could perhaps help me add a photo to my user name like so many on this board have done. I think it would be cool to have one. Also, is there some way to change the "Babyface," under my user name? I am not crazy about "Babyface" as it is not one of my favorite U2 songs, so I would like to change it if possible. Thanks for any help regarding these most likely very simple modifications, but I am a practicing computer illiterate. Appreciate it!

Also I believe that avatars have to be 72 by 72 pixels or 7000 bytes. To find that out right click your picture and then click properties.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask :)

Hello from Mansfield.

You've got a good chance to get Dallas tickets here. Just go to the What Do You Want part of the Vertigo Tour section and post your needs. That's what I did, and now I'll be on the floor come the 29th.

Welcome

Hello and Welcome.....I live in Fort Worth and am also going to the Show Oct 29!!! I got my seats the day they went on sale (one of the lucky ones)!! I have listened to U2 since 1980 when I heard Gloria on the radio while living in London.
I was born in Texas and returned here in the year 1993...We all need to consider a Dallas/Ft. Worth get together someday....Susan

Welcome from Richardson! :wave: Glad to have another Dallas based fan in our little blue crack house. Even better that you're also a fan of Spinal Tap! :D LOVE that movie.

I don't yet have a ticket myself...save me a space for my ear on the wall next to you! ;)

ArrogantU2Fan said:
Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy I am soooooo excited!!!!! This will be my 6th time to see them.......this time I will be sober lol Susan

HAH!!... too funny.

I, myself, have a tragic experience with ZooTV and ... alcohol and its affects on the human brain... NOT one of my finer moments in my life.
Perhaps we can swap sad and shameful tales at some point (but NOT over drinks!)

Mr. Baw,

I count 23 posts from the other members instead of 13. And is the thumbs down for me, or for others not posting on my thread? No offense, just not sure what kind of point you are making. Anyway, thank YOU for posting. Always good to see some posts on one's thread.

Back
Top Bottom