Hello All from Seattle!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KJ Collins

Babyface
Hi,

Long time U2 fan. First time poster.

I'll make this a semi-short intro. I've been a fan of U2 since the mid-80s. I've seen 10 U2 concerts all over the US and one in Canada.

My favorite U2 album? Achtung Baby.

My favorite concert? The majority were great, but the one on November 14th, 2005 in Miami when I got into the Ellipse. Being in the Ellipse is like having U2 play in your living room (if the rest of your house held 20,000 people) to begin with. Add on the fact that Edge called it "probably the best show on the whole tour" in "A Day in the Life of the Edge" made it a mindbogglingly magical night. Kids get Christmas. I'd like to relive that day every November 14th. If anyone can arrange it, I'd appreciate it.

Again, glad to be here. From what I've read, you seem like a swell bunch of folks.

KJ

Hi Laura :wave:

Nice to meet you. I'm originally from Long Island so there's a tri-state connection. My first U2 concert was at Nassau Coliseum during the first leg of ZooTV. Another magical night.

My first was Popmart in Philly in June 97' Since then I never miss a show in NYC, Philly and Jersey. I have also seen them in Boston and Atlanta. I want to do Chicago and Dublin this year.

NYC, Philly and Jersey, wow, that's a lot of shows. On the last tour just NYC was a bunch.

I did see them in Philly for the Outside Broadcast part of ZooTV. I'd love to see them in Ireland at some point. I have quite a few relatives there so I could visit them too. Maybe hit France since my Dad remarried and lives there. First though, I have to figure out how I'm going to afford bus fare for the rest of the week:doh: But then on to Europe!!

I'm going to try to get to Dublin this summer. I was planning a trip to Ireland next year, but am going to try to see U2 in Ireland this summer instead.

I live in the Seattle area, too. And there was a teacher at my school named Ken Collins. Is Ken Collins really KJ Collins? :ohmy:

:wave: (welcome!)

Nice to see another west coaster in these parts! I'm from Vancouver BC, but as I have family in Seattle, I'm there a fair bit. It's a wonderful city!

Nice to see another west coaster in these parts! I'm from Vancouver BC, but as I have family in Seattle, I'm there a fair bit. It's a wonderful city!

Right back atcha! I've spent a lot of time in the Greater Vancouver Area and love it.

As I said in another thread, I saw U2 in Vancouver on April 13, 2001 (Friday the 13th, Good Friday, my birthday). An electric night.

Back
Top Bottom