Hello All!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoGal1

Babyface
:wave:
Hey all from Boston! Just want to say that it is great to be here on this site for the BEST band in the world!!!! I look forward to talking with you guys and gals!!

Have a great day!!!!

big dig

:wave: hey there! glad to see you- enjoy interference & u2!

I'm from Boston too- did u get to any of the Elevation shows in June? :D

Yeah, I did-- went to two of them, actually. And to the show in Providence. Great shows! I was there the night they filmed for the Elevation DVD..... What a GREAT show!!!!!!!! They are just TOO incredible!!! How about you? Did you catch them?

:)
There wasn't a DVD from Providence (I think this is what you were asking about?) I was at the actual Boston show also. Providence was just smaller and more intimate than the Fleet Center....

Hi there-- LOVE your signature! Too cool!!!

Since I am the newbie here-- can you help me out? How the heck did you get the color in there? Thanks !!!!!!

:bono:

Not too sure if they cancelled that show or not-- it was a great show! Thanks for the info on the colors :banghead:

daisybean said:
Hey Bonogal1

Lara..I don't think they are making new episodes of it :(

I loved that girl's hair (I can't think of her name...except she used to be Elainie on Guilding Light)

aaaw i missed it was it jody or her sister the doc????

bonogal can u do the colours yet????

if u cant see the wee box all u have to do is

[ C O L O R= red] then say something [/ C O L O R] of course u spell color together im just putting spaces in and u pick whatever color u want too

:yes:

BonoGal1 said:
Yeah, I did-- went to two of them, actually. And to the show in Providence. Great shows! I was there the night they filmed for the Elevation DVD..... What a GREAT show!!!!!!!! They are just TOO incredible!!! How about you? Did you catch them?

Me too! I was at Boston 2 & 3.. DVD night! :happy: My fav. moment from that DVD night was STREETS!!! and I saw both Prov shows.... :love:

larry_bday.jpg

Hi Bonochick and Olive

Thanks for the welcome....:wave:

well.....i'm 32 and live in the greater Boston area...... Discovered U2 back in high school and have been a die hard fan ever since.... Bono is my fav....:kiss: but, they are all great guys (someday, I wouldn't mind being the luckiest girl on earth and meeting them! But, I suppose we can all dream! LOL) and I just think they are the greatest band on earth........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the new CD and DVD to come out to add to my collection!!!

Yeah- I agree with ya-- Streets was the BEST part of the shows--- I still get chills when I watch the DVD!!!!!! My second fav was "In A Little While"--- gotta love the hip movements!! WOOHOO!!!!!
:mac:

Back
Top Bottom