Hello all:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

floweravalanche

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Where the streets have no name, In God's Country,
Hello all I am new here a friend of mind recommended I come here, I have been a U2 for a few years now, I kind of lost track with them for the last couple of years and now just got back into them.

I was introduced to U2 when I was in middle school after my grandmother passed away, one of my Aunts introduced me to them, and I fell in love with them. Back then I was drawing the heart shape stage they had at the time, and writing reports about them left to right at school.

Their music has really helped me a lot, it has really help me fix myself "restart reboot yourself". They have helped me through the good and bad times.

Bono has really inspired me with his love for all those around him, what he does for Africa etc. I hope one day to go the same thing.

Their new album No line on the horizon is my Dad's favorite cd me and him usually don't agree on music but U2 is one that we do agree on. The album is really helping us both as my Dad is ill with his heart right now and the music is helping him spiritually which I really enjoy, it is also helping me stay strong for my Dad as well and rebuild myself too.

I hope one day to see them live until them I'll just listen to their music. :)

Hello! :wave: I hope you enjoy Interference! I'm very sorry to hear about the problems with your dad. :(

:wave:hi and welcome!! i do hope your Dad gets better..soon!! Yes, I too, believe music can heal when nothing else can!! Enjoy!:up: PS; I have family in CO!! Pueblo!

Back
Top Bottom