Hello, again, everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonlit_Angel

Blue Crack Addict
In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de
I've kinda introduced myself around the boards here already today, but anywho, hello to everyone here(again), I'm Angela and I'm 17. It's nice to meet all of you-this seems like a pretty cool place to visit (I said this in another post somewhere, but I think the little smilies of the band are just the coolest thing-that's neat, none of the boards I've gone to for other bands I like have that).

Speaking of bands, yeah, I'm a huge music listener-I'll listen to pretty much anything except almost all country or any disco music (no offense to anyone who likes those types of music). But yeah, I'll listen to alternative stuff, pop music (with the exception of the boy bands), punk, heavy metal, hard rock, even the occasional classical music and jazz stuff.

The majority of the music I listen to comes from the classic rock and oldies area-that's the stuff I love listening to the most, stuff like the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Doors, Led Zeppelin, the Animals, Simon & Garfunkel, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Cream, Pink Floyd, etc. Some of these artists I've heard more from than others, and while I personally don't have really any albums from these bands (haven't really gotten the chance to get that sort of thing), my parents probably have tons of albums by these bands, so I can hear most of the stuff from there if needed.

So, I'm a new fan of these guys-just got into them big-time within the last couple of months. Always liked their music, but I just recently really started getting into them.

The other band besides these guys that I'm a huge fan of is Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers-been a fan of them for over two years now.

Let's see, other stuff...um, I like to write, matter of fact, I'd like to be an author someday. And I like to read, and draw, and act-I'm thinking of maybe doing some acting someday as well, I think that'd be cool.

I said I was 17-be a senior in high school next fall, been starting to get ideas for colleges.

Um, okay, so there's some stuff about me, like I said, I've already kinda introduced myself in other parts of this board, but even so, hello to everyone anyway.

Angela

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you like it. :)

The U2 smilies were created by our very own KevM!

Hi, Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
I like all these smilies we've got here-there's some really cute ones.

I picked most of them out :wink:

btw, I like your taste in music :up:

Hi, Angela!!!

Wow, your introduction of yourself sure reminds me of my best friend back home. That means I should like you a lot! :D Have fun at the forums! This is a great place to hang out! :)

Hehe

Bonochick said:
Hi, Angela!!!

Wow, your introduction of yourself sure reminds me of my best friend back home. That means I should like you a lot! :D Have fun at the forums! This is a great place to hang out! :)

Cool! I remind you of a friend back home-that's neat.

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I think I will like it here-I have a feeling this will be a fun place to visit.

Glad you guys like my taste in music, too. :).

Angela

Re: Hi, Sicy

Moonlit_Angel said:
I like all these smilies we've got here-there's some really cute ones.

Angela
:cute: :cute: .cute:
Had to give you some 'cute ones' right now. :D
Welcome and have fun here, Angela! :)

Moonlit_Angel said:
I'm 17.

Speaking of bands, yeah, I'm a huge music listener-I'll listen to pretty much anything except almost all country or any disco music (no offense to anyone who likes those types of music). But yeah, I'll listen to alternative stuff, pop music (with the exception of the boy bands), punk, heavy metal, hard rock, even the occasional classical music and jazz stuff.

The majority of the music I listen to comes from the classic rock and oldies area-that's the stuff I love listening to the most, stuff like the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Doors, Led Zeppelin, the Animals, Simon & Garfunkel, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Cream, Pink Floyd, etc.

Let's see, other stuff...um, I like to write, matter of fact, I'd like to be an author someday.

WOW Heeeeeey

I am 17 too

And your music taste :drool: - u remind me of me!!!!!!! I :heart: all that music :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome Welcome :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom