Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wren

Babyface
Wow....this site is awesome. I didn't find it until recently and just have a minute now to say hello. I have been an avid U2 fan for over 20 years, since I was 14. (It freaked me out to do the math.) I plastered my walls in highschool with everything U2 although David Bowie, REM,the Clash, the Repacements, the Ramones, and a few others shared some of that wall space. I started going to U2 concerts with my brother and have since seen over 10 shows, 3 of which were the same tour (ATYCLB)...I could not get enough of that, even though my husband & I went while pregnant with my daughter. She by the way wants mommy to read books with her so I have to go. But hello to all and I hope to check back again soon. I just have to share though; U2's songs/lyrics/music have gotten me through my teens, young adulthood, and today. Even my 2 year old knows their music and puts on her sunglasses and says "Bono." (Mommy is so proud.) I am looking forward to whatever they do next but until then am playing all the "oldies" (my original stuff has all been replaced by CD's) and someday I hope to stay at the Clarence in Dublin and have the chance to simply say "thanks" should I run into one of the guys on the street.
Nice to be here!

Back
Top Bottom