Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alexvilagosh

War Child
Hello I'm new to the board. I am a big U2 fan but I've only just got into bootleg trading. I live in Melbourne, Australia.

I have just been banned from the computer for 3 weeks though, so expect not much of me during that time. Although I am a newbie here, I am a semi-experienced message boarder with 2800 posts at PEEL, a Futurama forum, and some 120 posts at the Coldplay Forum.

I enjoy swimming, and like to watch soccer. I go for Ipswich Town in first division england.

It will be great to hang around here, it looks like a nice place with hard working mods.

Hello and welcome here,

BTW, why are you banned from the computer for 3 weeks? :sexywink: Please, do tell... :D

C ya!

Marty

I am not really allowed on the computer (about 20 minutes a day for email only) because my mum thinks I don't sleep enough, and I do nothing but swim and go on the computer, and occasionly sleep, so I have nothing better to do. 14 hours sleep yesterday!

Damn right up the Town! Good to see another fan! Start of the season has been a bit disappointing though, don't want another next year where we have to come from a long way back :(

Back
Top Bottom