hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtus

Babyface
Hello everyone...I don't know if this is the right place to say this because i am new. I've been reading the board for 6 months and decided it's time to join.

I've been reading over the thread about paying the fee. I think its a good idea. However, I have to agree with that Lemonator guy on some points. I don't think the amount of money has anything to with it. I think it has to do with the idea of paying. I think some of you guys were a bit harsh on him, and you should apologize to him. Anyways, you probably won't want to listen to a new guy that much. This place is cool and let's try to keep it around.

Welcome to the forum.

Please dont rehash what went on in that thread. One rule here is to not start threads about threads that have been closed, as they are closed for a reason. The subject has been exhausted. A decision has already been made.

Elvis owns this forum. Lemonator was out of line. He showed a lot of disrespect to Elvis and his 'questions' were not asked in an appropriate mannor. No one is forcing anyone to pay, but if you read that thread you will understand why it is necessary to make this site a pay site.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, it really is a cool place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom