Hello.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Old Crew

Babyface
Hello All,

I am here for the specific reason of finding a good home for a piece of rare U2 memorabilia which I have just listed in the sale and trade section.
The item is a mint condition, never worn, tour jacket from the 1987/88 Joshua Tree tour.

This item has not been offered anywhere else as I thought the right place for it to be is with a devoted U2 fan.

Any messages, thoughts and comments are welcome.

with thanks,

Old Crew.

Good luck with selling U2 items: they are - obviously - popular.

Anyhow, welcome here: I am a newbe myself! I look forward to reading your posts.

Thanks.

Good luck with selling U2 items: they are - obviously - popular.

Anyhow, welcome here: I am a newbe myself! I look forward to reading your posts.

Thank you.

I don't have too much to post about as this is the only U2 item that I have but I do have lots of items for other bands from the last 20 plus years, especially tour T shirts. It's a job to know what to do with them all. Haha. I could wear them I suppose.

I was in sun Studios in Memphis a few weeks ago where U2 left a drum kit! that's all the trivia I have. :)

It is great that you follow bands: it must be an exciting life you lead!

Also, you could Google ways to deal with all the items you have in your possession. Maybe donating them to charity? Selling them for charity? Selling them to a shop and taking in a certain percentage of the profits? You could eBay them... Just a few ideas!

It is great to have you here. Again, I look forward to reading your posts!

Back
Top Bottom