Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeeLoganRun

The Fly
So this is me. Thought I better say hi since I've already caused some confusion due to my username. I didn't realize there was another user called jackinthebox. I was amazed when the forum allowed the name (I tried it with caps), but didn't think to check for a lowercase version. Bad forum ettiquite. Maybe if I ask a mod real nice, they'll let me change it.

Anyway, my real name is Robert or just Robb. U2 fan since 1989. Saw the last 30 minutes of "Rattle and Hum" on Cinemax and was instantly converted. Bought everything up to that point over the next few months, then shit my pants over how awesome Achtung Baby was. Remains my all-time fave album.

Love all eras of U2. My wife (then girlfriend) and I saw the Zoo Tv Outside Broadcast in St Louis 1992. Then saw Popmart, Elevation (both St. Louis again) but missed Vertigo. Already got our tickets for 360 in, guess what, St. Louis!

And that's pretty much it. Love U2, alt-rock (I still call U2 alternative. It's not the term's fault U2's sound became mainstream), and jazz. More info at RobertRBest.Com if interested.

Thanks guys! Got my username changed to avoid any confusion. Of course now my first post above is confusing. Oh well. Thanks to Sicy for helping me out!

Back
Top Bottom