Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elevation79

Babyface
Hello all,

I'm Brian from Kansas. I've been a U2 fan for about 15 years. I went to the Norman concert in October of 2009. It was one of the best experiences of my life. I'm going to the Chicago concert next summer! I can't wait. I hope I have a chance to meet some people on here.

Seems like Ultra Violet is more popular than I thought. I was never a big fan of it until I saw it performed live, and now I can't stop listening to it.

Greetings! My Dad is an OU alum and I married a Nebraska girl. The irony.

We loved the Chicago shows last summer. We cannot til next summer. Welcome aboard.

Greetings! My Dad is an OU alum and I married a Nebraska girl. The irony.

We loved the Chicago shows last summer. We cannot til next summer. Welcome aboard.

It's sad that the Oklahoma-Nebraska rivalry is coming to an end.

Being a Jayhawk, that was my first time ever at Memorial Stadium. I have no plans to go back there unless U2 plays there again. :)

It's sad that the Oklahoma-Nebraska rivalry is coming to an end.

Being a Jayhawk, that was my first time ever at Memorial Stadium. I have no plans to go back there unless U2 plays there again. :)

I agree but I am an Iowan and we welcome the Huskers to the Big Ten. Sadly for Kansas, they may be out of a league in the coming years. Hopefully someone will pump more money into the conference. I would love to see ND join.

Back
Top Bottom