Hello 2 all of U

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ronald42

The Fly
Hi, My name is Ronald I'm 34 years young and live in The Netherlands. I'm a U2 fan since 1984 (Pride) and have bought almost anything since that time. The number 42 after my name stands for another band I like a lot which is Level 42. The reason I subscribed to this forum is the fact I made a U2 megamix which I want all of U to hear. U can find it here if you can't reach the URL at this time you may want to try it later. Believe me it is worth it. Some U2 facts. I've been to 4 concerts here is Holland, The Joshua tree tour (which was the BEST concert I've ever been to), The Love comes to town tour, ZooTV and the Popmart tour. I have a large collection of (U2) CDsingles and I love remixes. I never bought the first 3 albums (War, Boy & October) and I'm not intended to do that in this point of time. Perhaps if they remaster those albums and ad a few tracks. Well that's about it I guess if there's anything U want to know, which I doubt, feel free to ask me.

Greetings, Ronald :wave:

Hi. :wave:

If I were you, I would buy Boy, War and October for they are an absolute unique part of U2. You can't compare them with anything they've done later. And I hope they will never remaster them. :no:

hoi

leuk al die Nederlanders:) welkom!
I'll be sure to listen to your mix....
dl in 5 min :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom