Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tilli

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hello everyone!

Wow, what a big forum this is!

Just thought I'd post my first message to introduce myself.

I am from a town called Stoke-on-Trent in England - probably anyone who's not from England won't of heard of it. Its not got the best rep as towns in England go (it was once voted one of the worst place to live in england in some stupid book) but I like it! I am currently studying at uni and so have moved back in with my ma and pa which I never thought I'd do at 28. Still, I can't complain about getting my washing done for me and my meals cooked - perhaps I should've done it earlier!

I first got into U2 in about 1992 when I bought Achtung Baby as the lad I fancied at school was a big U2 fan. Unfortunately I never got the guy but have remained a U2 fan ever since. Achtung Baby has remained my favourite album too, although at the moment How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb is on nearly permanent play in my car.

I have never seen U2 live although my friends who saw them back in June this year delight in telling me how great the concert was, how close to Bono they were etc... :sad:
I'd love to see them one day.

Well, 'nuff about me as this message is starting to turn into an essay. I hope I enjoy posting here!

Tarrah!

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. Good to 'meet' you all!

TheQuiet1 said:
Is that Les Dawson?! Love it!

Welcome, by the way!

Yes that is Les on my avatar!

Once again - thanks for the warm welcome!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom