hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larryslass

The Fly
:larry: Hello everyone, I'm obviously new here and just getting used to this site. I have previously posted in Zootopia but i dont know what it is they dont seem that friendly to the new ones. So thats why i thought i'd check this place out and see how it goes. Please be nice to me .......i'm a little bit shy!!

Can you tell me what are the benefits of being a subscriber? This place is huge its going to take me forever to work out whats going on here. Theres so many different forums its brilliant!!

hey there and welcome :wave:

interference is a great site, you'll really enjoy it.
when I joined, I lurked a bit.. but everyone on the site is VERY welcoming and they make you feel just at home :)

have fun and it's okay to be shy, this forum will make you... un-shy... haha :wink:

I was a little shy when I joined at first but I came out of my shell eventually. You will too.

larryslass said:
Can you tell me what are the benefits of being a subscriber? This place is huge its going to take me forever to work out whats going on here. Theres so many different forums its brilliant!!

Hi and welcome :wave:

Premium members are entitled to:
Use all public forums (posting and reading)
View members info/profiles
Download attachments
View attached pictures
Search the forum
Can use 'email to friend' feature
Can post attachments / pictures
Can post polls
Can use Private Messaging
Can use Message Tracking
Can View Who's Online
Can Store Photos in the Gallery (Great for sharing Tour photos, as well as any other photos you want to post on the forum!)
... as well as other present and future features.

Back
Top Bottom