Hello...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MacPhistoPT

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm 16 year old and I'm from Lisbon, Portugal.

I'm a U2 fan since early 2004, it all started by some songs as I do with many bands, but I realized that U2 were special. And since then it's all about collecting all albums, DVD's, concerts and know all I can.

My "Album Chart" (no live albums, etc...):
1. The Joshua Tree
2. Achtung Baby
3. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
4. The Unforgettable Fire
5. All That You can't leave behind
6. War
7. Pop
8. Rattle & Hum
9. Boy
10. October
11. Zooropa

With Boy and October I'm not very well identified yet, and about Zooropa, well... :madspit: I apologise to those who love this album but each one with his own preferences :wink: :p It doesn't do anything for me.

My favourite songs: Streets, Gloria, Out of Control, Stay (faraway, so close) (yes, I still don't like Zooropa), Gone, The Fly, Crumbs from your Table, Kite, Yahweh, In a Little While, Bad, Walk On, The Unforgettable Fire, One Tree Hill, Running to Stand Still, Exit... I will stop here :p

I'm hopping to have fun here and share opinions and ideas. At first view I'm younger than most of you. And excuse me for my poor english :huh:

[]

Last edited:
hey welcome! your english is great! I'm 14, and there're some other teens here too.

your list of favorite songs is almost *identical* to mine, it's almost scary! I also got into them last year and quickly realized I had to own like everything they've ever done. (my collection's coming along...)

see ya around! :wave:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom