Hello!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sexy_Bono

The Fly
A big hello from Holland! :wink:
I'm no good at typing introductions, but I wanted to say hello anyhow. I'm sure I'll enjoy this place. :bono:

the rockin edge said:
:wave: Welcome, what's it like in holland?

Right now, it's anything but winter. :ohmy: It's supposed to be freezing, but it looked like Spring today.

Apart from that it's good in Holland. :cool:

so, ill go to holland on 18th and ill stay there for about.. 6 months or so, do i need to bring thick clothes or anoraks and stuff :huh:

It still can get really cold over here. Over the past few years it seems the winter has started later and later. Anything can happen in February and March. After that you're safe. :)
BTW, what will you do? And where?

And to Sexy_Bono: Welkom op het forum! :wave:
Waar ergens in het kikkerlandje staat je computer? :wink:

all_i_want said:
so, ill go to holland on 18th and ill stay there for about.. 6 months or so, do i need to bring thick clothes or anoraks and stuff :huh:

Errr... well, that's a tricky question. :huh: The weather is always full of changes here. So you'd better bring some thick clothes too! :wink:

Popmartijn said:
It still can get really cold over here. Over the past few years it seems the winter has started later and later. Anything can happen in February and March. After that you're safe. :)
BTW, what will you do? And where?

And to Sexy_Bono: Welkom op het forum! :wave:
Waar ergens in het kikkerlandje staat je computer? :wink:

In Rotjeknor. :D Rotterdam, that is. :wink:

im going to spend a semester at university of maastricht as an exchange student.. after that i might do an internship there, possibly in unilever. then of course, i cant miss the european leg of the tour either!!

Maastricht! :up:
*has studied there too*

What are you going to study in Maastricht?
Great city BTW. Good student life. :dance: :drunk: :hyper:

im a business student so ill take logistics, strategic management and... well, i havent picked my courses for block 4, but they'll definitely be off the business school.

also, in block 3, i have my courses 2 days a week and the rest is free. i understand there'll be some group work and assignments, but still, isnt that great!?

Sexy_Bono said:
A big hello from Holland! :wink:
I'm no good at typing introductions, but I wanted to say hello anyhow. I'm sure I'll enjoy this place. :bono:

Hoi Sexy_Bono, hoe gaat het?

all_i_want said:
im going to spend a semester at university of maastricht as an exchange student.. after that i might do an internship there, possibly in unilever. then of course, i cant miss the european leg of the tour either!!

Ik heb voor en jaar in Leuven gestudeerd.

Is that the juiste word order? I did a degree in Dutch but am starting to forget grammar stuff already!:(

Last edited:
all_i_want said:
Maybe it is time for the first international Interference meet up :drunk:

Re: Re: Hello!!

sallycinnamon78 said:

Hoi Sexy_Bono, hoe gaat het?

Ik heb voor en jaar in Leuven gestudeerd.

Is that the juiste word order? I did a degree in Dutch but am starting to forget grammar stuff already!:(

Hoi :D

Het gaat goed hier, dank je. :wink:

Your Dutch ain't that bad! :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom