Heeyy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Idun

Acrobat
I'm new here :D I'm Ida, 15, from Sweden. I have been a U2 fan for some years now, and I was on a fantastic U2 concert last summer in Gothenburg! (My first U2 concert) It feels like it was yesterday but it's more than an half year ago since I was there. Hope they're coming back soon ^^ heheh
Bye!

// Ida

Welcome to the boards :wave:

I'm 15 as well

And if you are ever interested in chatting to people on here, the describe thread in Lemonade stand is always open, a thread were everyone is your friend, and I need someone to talk to because I am alone in there now :wink:

hi! thanks for the welcome :D
oh two more people who are 15!

yeah this seems like a nice place :D the other forum I was on before closed today for a while so I need to find a new place to be on, cus I need to talk about U2!!! haha my friends are really tired of me now.. when I start to talk about how wonderful Bono/U2 is they say: "sighs.. oh noo.. please Ida, we don't want to hear.. nobody is intrested here.."
we can talk, I can go to that Lemonade stand haha ;D
:D

haha yeah.. I can't live without U2.. ;D but when my friends want me to shut up I'm just going on talkin about them heheh and my friends are going crazy haha

of course I'm annoying my friends, ahah it funny :D

and to me everybody says "Bono is gay" =P

hehe yeah i know, but he isn't gay.. I think it's pretty cool, not be like everybody, do something that makes people react.. ^^

^ Ye there is a lot of girls here

Just check out PLEBA the place where no man dares to go

And look we have turned your welcome thread into a chat thread :wink:

okey, I should check it up ^^

yeah, nice to talk with ya, btw, msn maybe?
:)

Back
Top Bottom