Happy to be here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pammi.b

Babyface
Hi everyone,
I've liked the band for a fair few yrs now...well i am 36 so i cant really remember..fading memory.

Was at school when they played the Milton Keynes Bowl many moons ago, too young to go but we could here them, doing sound checkswhen we were on the playing fields.

First time seeing them was Zooropa twice at wembley, then waited till Elevation tour and saw them on my birthday...thats was great. Then at twickenham this year and then have just got back from seeing them at MSG 10.10 and wow....a dream come true and how i love NY.
to me their music can take you right to the top and bring you down..but not in a bad way...more refelctive.
Take care all, and maybe we will meet at a gig somewhere..

:) :wave: :wave: :wave:

Wow - you saw them in NYC!!!:up:

Welcome to intereference!:wave:

Hi, there,
I cant express how awsome it was...but if you could see the smile on my face that would say more that words could ever...

And thats all i'm gonna do when i go back to work tomorrow just smile at people....:) :) :) :) :)

where abouts in the bummer of a country are you?

I'm in the ever so exciting land of the roundabout.......Milton Keynes..mmmmmm

how about you other guys??:wave:

pammi.b said:
Hi, there,

where abouts in the bummer of a country are you?

I am from Stoke-on-Trent, almost as exciting as Milton Keynes by the sounds of it - although with less roundabouts!:wink:

What a warm welcome thanks guys.
And a hello from Canada. Which part, been to Toronto and Vancouver.

Milton keynes sucks..its the butt of so many jokes....

Hola! :wave: My location thing to my left is pretty self- explanatory. I'm from Oop North. *Shakes angry fist at southerners in stereotypical manner* :wink:

Back
Top Bottom