Hallo from the Netherlands!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SnowCanWait

Babyface
Hola!

I used to have another account here, but that was ages ago. I can't remember my username or password. I never posted much, because I could usually be found at bonoonline - where I was one of the moderators and icon makers. Unfortunately, it is closed now. I miss sharing my obsession with other people on a forum!

Anyway, I'm 26 and from the Netherlands. I graduated from university last year, where I studied Celtic Languages and Culture. Finally managed to find a job, which I'll be starting in 2 weeks! I've been a U2 fan since 2004. I went to Dublin two years ago with some fellow bonoonliners, but unfortunately we did not meet U2. I'm also a huge fan of Tori Amos and The X Files.

Not much more to tell! I know one or two people on here. Guguza (Bon), our bonoonline picture posting goddess. And I think Lobe is here too?

Looking forward to spending lots of time here!:wave:

:wave: Welcome!! so glad you decided, well a closed bonoonline did for you, to come on over here and share! Congradulations on the new job! Enjoy yourself around here.....we love U2!:wink:

Welcome :wave:

If you can remember the email address you used for your old account, I can probably look it up for you.

SnowCanWait said:
Hola!

I used to have another account here, but that was ages ago. I can't remember my username or password. I never posted much, because I could usually be found at bonoonline - where I was one of the moderators and icon makers. Unfortunately, it is closed now. I miss sharing my obsession with other people on a forum!

Anyway, I'm 26 and from the Netherlands. I graduated from university last year, where I studied Celtic Languages and Culture. Finally managed to find a job, which I'll be starting in 2 weeks! I've been a U2 fan since 2004. I went to Dublin two years ago with some fellow bonoonliners, but unfortunately we did not meet U2. I'm also a huge fan of Tori Amos and The X Files.

Not much more to tell! I know one or two people on here. Guguza (Bon), our bonoonline picture posting goddess. And I think Lobe is here too?

Looking forward to spending lots of time here!:wave:

Hey there and welcome back to interference! :wave:

Yeah, it's a real shame that Lauren closed down her Bonoonline site. What was your username there? Mine was Eowynu2. And you're right, Lobe is here too! See you all in Pleba!! :sexywink:

Welcome back!! :) I know a lot of gals in PLEBA loved that site, it's a shame it is gone! :(

HI and WELCOME from a fellow European fan!

:wave:

Yep, it's sad Bonoonline has closed, I used to visit this site as well, the photos were great!

Re: Re: Hallo from the Netherlands!

hcbiggs2002 said:

Hey there and welcome back to interference! :wave:

Yeah, it's a real shame that Lauren closed down her Bonoonline site. What was your username there? Mine was Eowynu2. And you're right, Lobe is here too! See you all in Pleba!! :sexywink:

Hi Eow! She is Renske. :happy:

Hi Renny! Nice to see you here again.

So sweet of you talk about me... :cute: Yeah, I was bonoonline's picture posting goddess. :heart:

I guess that this is our new home. :happy:

I've never introduced myself here... I should do ti soon!

Btw, Lobe is here too. Same nickname! :sexywink:

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I already feel at home here!

Hey Bon! Yep, this is our new home. :happy: It's certainly a lot bigger than our previous home, isn't it? Haha! Good to know Lobe is here too.

Yeah, of course I remember you Eowyn! You're from Finland right? My name on bonoonline was happy phantom.

Last edited:
SnowCanWait said:
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I already feel at home here!

Hey Bon! Yep, this is our new home. :happy: It's certainly a lot bigger than our previous home, isn't it? Haha! Good to know Lobe is here too.

Yeah, of course I remember you Eowyn! You're from Finland right? My name on bonoonline was happy phantom.

Indeed, we'd moved from a tiny house to a mansion!

Hoi, hoop dat je het hier naar je zin zult hebben! Heb je Keltische taal en cultuur binnen Taal- en Cultuurstudies toevallig gedaan of gewoon los zo? In ieder geval, hoop je wat vaker op het forum te zien :D

Welcome! :wave: It is indeed sad that the Bonoonline has been closed... :(

:wave: Hi, I'm new on here too. I am a Bonoonline girl lost and trying to find her girlfriends!!!!!!!!!!:sexywink: I found this site and realised that ya'll might just be here!!!!:hyper:
Where are the Bonoonline gals? I am soooo sad to see this site gone!:sad:

Where is lauren? Why did it close?:huh:
Does anyone remember me?

Oh! It's so nice to see you here!!!! I'm Bonita! :hug:

Some Bonoonline gals are here too but some of us has change our nicknames.

Like HappyPhantom, who was a moderator from Bonoonline like me :D... you can find her as SnowCanWait.

Other moderator who is here is Lobe but she still having her nickname.

Also Eowynu2 has change her nickname to hcbiggs2002.

The thing is that this place is great but is so huge so easy to get lost here!:huh:

I guess that Lauren is fine. I haven't spoken with her since she closed the site. She closed because was to hard for one person to take about the site. Also she was finishing her studies and then starting a new job, so she was no able to keep the site.

Oh! It's so nice to see you here!!!! I'm Bonita! :hug:

Some Bonoonline gals are here too but some of us has change our nicknames.

Like HappyPhantom, who was a moderator from Bonoonline like me :D... you can find her as SnowCanWait.

Other moderator who is here is Lobe but she still having her nickname.

Also Eowynu2 has change her nickname to hcbiggs2002.

The thing is that this place is great but is so huge so easy to get lost here!:huh:

I guess that Lauren is fine. I haven't spoken with her since she closed the site. She closed because was to hard for one person to take about the site. Also she was finishing her studies and then starting a new job, so she was no able to keep the site.
HI BON!!!!!!!!!:hug: wow, I'll have to get use to these new names, huh?
It would be great to hear from Lauren too.

:wave:Thankyou for the welcomes "chicks"! :sexywink:Can I say chicks?! LOL

Anyways...this is a very large site.....:ohmy: it will take me a while to go through all of it...:bonodrum:

Back
Top Bottom