Greetings rom Holland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Audrey

Babyface
Hi there

I've always liked U2 songs, but it wasn't until I saw the Elevation tour video that I became a real fan. I think Bono is a very charismatic man and I especially like the fact that the band is together for such a long time! Now I can't wait till they are coming to Holland!! I think their best song is One and All along the Watchtower, but I also like Stay very much, because of the lyrics.
I am 36, married and have twins, a boy and a girl and they are eleven. I also like everything Irish, I like to to go to Irish dance shows, have been to Dublin and I am taking Irish Dance lessons.
Next year I am going with my husband and children to Ireland for two weeks.

Well, nothing to say much really then Merry Christmas to you all and a very good U2 year!!!!!!!!!

Bye, Audrey

santa.gif
Welcome to a winter inter-land :wink: I hope that you and your family will have a great Christmas and a lvely new U2 year as well. How are the dance lessons coming along?

Hi,

How the dance lessons are coming along? Well.......hmmm, what can I say......36 is a bit too old, that is why my knees and ankles hurt so much I guess....other than that....the steps are very difficult, ha! But.................it is a lot of fun and that is what counts!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your reply and a good U2 year for yourself!!!!!

byeeeee, Audrey:wave:

Hi Audrey! We have quite a few Interlanders from Holland! Enjoy Interference, and hope to see you around! :wave:

Hi Audrey! :wave:

We are neighbours so to say, I'm from Germany. :yes:

However, Interference is a great place to be; have so much fun here! :hug:

Hi neighbour!!!

Thanks for your message, I really think I will like it here!!!!!!!!

Byeeeeeeeee, Audrey:wave:

Hi,

Also a lot of thanks!!!!! Oh.....go to Ireland, I think you will really enjoy it. The people are all so nice and friendly. The wheather is not much better than in Holland, but hey.....who cares!!

Byeee:wave:

I used to take Ballroom and Latin dance lessons.

Now I just dance.

Salsa especially :D

:wave:

That sounds like a lot of fun also. :yes:

And dance on U2 music I guess????????????

Hmmmmmmmm, dancing on Bono's voice, that sounds terrific!!!!:tongue: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

No they never play U2 at the ballroom.

But I'm sure there are some U2 songs I could dance to.

Never mind Meegannie!!

When I got my first lesson and the teacher told me to go forward I went backwards. So you can always try!!!!!!!:yes:

:wave:

leuk om andere nederlands vrouwen hier te zien, ben zelf ook net nieuw.

hope to see you around much!
Can you teach dancelessons? :dance:

"bono is a very charismatic man?" now there's an understatement for you...i prefer "bursting with an incomparable passion for life"

Back
Top Bottom