Greetings from the Philippines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jick

Refugee
I am a big U2 fan and I am from the Philippines, a country U2 never bothered visiting. I have been paticipating in different U2 forums the past 5 years but this is my first time to run into this site. While I like everything U2 did, I have to admit, some U2 albums are better than others, while some are much much better than others. You can never NOT play favorites, even if parents say they love their children equally, biases will always come out. I hope you will all have a nice day and welcome me here!

Cheers,

J

jick said:
I am a big U2 fan and I am from the Philippines, a country U2 never bothered visiting.

I hope you will get to see them someday. :(

Know what though? Interference is one of the best places to live U2 experiences vicariously! Welcome! :)

jick said:
I am a big U2 fan and I am from the Philippines, a country U2 never bothered visiting.
HEY, jick!I'm from Lithuania-and that's a country U2 never visists too.so-YOU'RE NOT ALONE!!!!:D
However-if a mountain doesn't come to Mahomet , then Mahomet has to go to the mountain.so-maby u'll go to u2's concert or even meet them in real life some day!Just keep on waiting! :D :up: .
A WARM "HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" FROM ME!;)

Re: Re: Greetings from the Philippines

Bonochick said:

I hope you will get to see them someday. :(

Know what though? Interference is one of the best places to live U2 experiences vicariously! Welcome! :)

I have seen them once already when I was in New Jersey! It was the Popmart Tour.

Cheers,

J

Re: Re: Re: Greetings from the Philippines

jick said:

I have seen them once already when I was in New Jersey! It was the Popmart Tour.

That is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

glad to know there's another Filipino fan here. well, at least you've seen them...i haven't :scream: i will, though...someday.

WElcome! you have a beautiful country! :love: I've never seen it (except pictures) but I would love to go one day! and the most beautiful accents..

and good taste in music apparently!! ;)

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom