greetings from the easter europe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zet

Babyface
Hi! My name is Zenovia, a 44 year-old Romanian woman (being in a divorce, U2 helps me to "stand up straight...those tears are going nowhere"), and I discovered you! I'm so proud to say I'm a U2 fan :heart:, I have always been, but it's the first time I really feel it! :wave:

Thanks for welcome:love:! And thanks for remark about my name :up:! It's an old dac (our ancestors) name. I"m so sorry I found out very late about this site, but I feel among friends and m u c h y o u n g e r :hug:... It's an ageless site, isn't it?

Thanks so much, everybody:heart:! I'm so happy knowing you are there, because of U2:applaud:. I'm listening to Vertigo, but I've never understand what does he say, in the beginning, after 1,2,3,14... :wave:

Thanks Angel-Of-Harlem, :wave:I've learned English mostly by listening to music, but sometimes I don't understand everything ( although I look for lyrics). My favourite now, is "Staring at the sun", a treasure with all those meanings you can find there. It's a lovely spring today :up:, not so sunny like in California, Carek1230. We are on the Danube bank, a quiet, much too quiet town.:doh:

Hi! and thanks for welcome! I was away for the week-end and I really missed the interference! I took a look, again (because that's the only thing I can do), to some 360 tour videos, and I think it's amazing :up:! What was it like there, alive?:hyper: Satisfy my curiosity :heart:???!!!

Back
Top Bottom