Greetings from Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2 warrior

The Fly
have been reading and posting for a few weeks and wanted to formally say hello. This is the best fan site I have seen. It's great to chat w/ passionate fans and receive fantastic feedback. Hope to see many of you in Dallas in October.

Hi Rono

I live in a suburb north of Dallas. Very family friendly but not too exciting. I dont think you need to actually visit Dallas more than once. Its not like NYC or Chicago where you can go mulitiple times and have a blast each one. Unless you are into sports, Dallas and its surrounding areas are a one time deal.

Will you be attending the show in October, or any show for that matter?

Nope, i won`t see U2 in october but i will be in Dallas in August again :) I will see U2 in brussels nad two times in Amsterdam though.

I am coming over from the Netherlands to see a very good friend.

Last edited:
Rono said:

I am coming over from the Netherlands to see a very good friend.

:flirt:

hi u2 warrior :wave:
i live in dallas and will be at the show in october :hyper:

Hi ABEL

glad to talk to a local fan. Saw U2 at Reunion arena in 2001. Were you there?

Also - any plans on trying to meet Bono and Edge at the soundcheck?

yes i was there...bono kissed my hand :happy:

and yes i plan on trying to meet them in october too...i just met bono in chicago last week and gave him a bday card, i wanna try to see if he'll sign a pic i took of him with the card :)

my pics are in the chicago link in my sig.

Allegra / ABEL

Glad the both of you got tix too. I had to ebay mine after beeing shut out by scalpers paying people to wait on line ahead of me.

Anyway, at least I am going. Wish I had GA's but i'll be sitting way up on the side of the stage.

Since the both of you have more experience at this than I do, can you tell me what time you plan on arriving and will you be at the south enterance of the arena? I plan on being there at appx 2pm w/ some other U2 fans.

in chicago i got to the arena around 12-12:30pm to do the autograph thing. the band came in around 3:30.

since i've got GA this time around i don't know how early i'll line up...i may even camp out if the weather is nice and it is allowed. you shouldn't have to get there that early though since you have a seat.

Back
Top Bottom