Greetings from Seattle!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TonyH

The Fly
Hi everyone! My name is Tony, and I've been a fan of U2 since I first saw the Gloria video on MTV back in the early 80's.

I didn't get to see my first U2 concert until the ZOO TV tour in 92. I went to both of those concerts at the Tacoma Dome; they were amazing!

I also got to hold Bono up while he sang at the PopMart concert in Eugene Oregon! That concert was amazing too! Wish I could find video footage of it...oh well. I also won the official U2 POP disco ball--in a drawing--that I'm using for my avatar at a pre-radio concert before the show.

So anyway, I'm a big fan and looking forward to this next tour!

Welcome! With all you've been through, what took you so long to sign up here? :wink:

I also got to hold Bono up while he sang at the PopMart concert in Eugene Oregon! That concert was amazing too! Wish I could find video footage of it..

If there is anywhere to find a video of that, this will be the place. :up:

Hi Tony!
I'm Jeannie and I live in Sammamish! SNOW DAY!! Haha!
This place is a blast, blue crack we call it!
You will love it!
How cool you got that disco ball!! To be truthful though, I think holding Bono would be what I would treasure more!! :lol::reject:

Thanks everybody for the gracious welcome!! It's nice to see some U2 fans from my neck of the woods also!!

It looks like I will be indulging in some "Blue Crack"!:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom