Greetings from Poland!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alysha

The Fly
Hallo!I've also recently found your wonderful web sites, and because since 1995 I'm great fan of our unsurpassed band I decided to be in the honour circle of this COMMUNITY...

My dear Friends!!!Thank you very much for such warm welcome:applaud: I've just started collecting money for the Boy's concert in July7th,2005 on Silesian Stadium in Chorzow,Poland. It is gonna be the second woderful time when they will be with us. I'm over the moon because at last "God will send his angels". I hope you know what I mean...:dance:

Nice to meet you! My best friend is Polish. Jak sie mas? :)

Cześć!

anitram said:
Nice to meet you! My best friend is Polish. Jak sie mas? :)
Oh how nice:hug: Please say hallo to your friend:wave: Ps Mam się ok.But I'm worrying about concert in Poland cause yesterday I heard that U2's concert from 7th July is canceled and maybe shifted on May:sad: And the concert from July is moved to Berlin:ohmy: :confused: :censored: :censored:

Hi, Alysha:wave:
From what I know it has not been shifted anywhere. In Gazeta Wyborcza forum there's a link to the leaked tour dates and Poland is nowhere on the list. It doesn't worry me personally, as I live in a place which is closer to Berlin than anywhere in Poland, and I was actually hoping they'd play there sometime in the summer. And the fact it's listed for 7th July makes even more than happy, as it's my husband's birthday and we could turn it into the best birthday party he's ever had. Anyway, getting to Berlin from Poland isn't too difficult and I hope you'll be able to make it. You can always get to Szczecin, we have superb train and van connections with Berlin.
There's one thing puzzling me, though. I have a friend who lives in Dublin and who met Bono, the Edge and Adam in November. From what he's written me, he asked them if they'd come to Poland on their next tour and they apparently said "yes".
So maybe there's still hope, as these are just unofficial leaks.

Hallo Eirinn! A wlaściwie cześć!I've just heard this information about the tour, anyway, I still hope that it's only rumors, finally the offical tour wasn't comfirmed yet, so let's pray....I also hope that Our Boys wouldn't lie your friend:bow: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom