Greetings from Latvia - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Introduce Yourself in the Babyface Cafe
Old 01-17-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
Local Time: 10:36 AM
Greetings from Latvia

Hey folks,

just wanted to say 'hi' and greetings on this forum, which I hope will help me get some infos...

I'm the man from Latvia being U2 fan for years. They were my school days (1994...95 may be) when I first heard 'Numb' on the radio, and they speaked about U2, reviewing their history of albums. I was impressed by this track, but moreso I was impressed by the other tracks they played! They were SOO eclectic - I wasn't to believe it was just about ONE band! Bono's voice was so different on albums from the end 80s... beginning of 90s... that I've paid a deliberate attention to this band, and not a surprise I've got tied to them, because I LOVE eclecticism.

I was first to their show in Munich in 2001, and further to that, I am really impressed with 360° tour, was on its opening in Barcelona and in Moscow - TOO amazing to describe it all, but still... if you run auto-translators, you may check my review of U2 shows and albums on my private website/blog called "prolixear" which I run for more than 10 years (search in Google - it gives the first result under this keyword); I'm also the member of the Russian U2 fan club; and these official guys keep my vote under U22 selection - so... I can't say I'm a legend, but I could definitely help any U2 fan from Russia/ex-USSR speaking Russian if s/he needs help - feel free to contact me!

And have a nice day everybody... PEACE!

mr.prolix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:29 AM   #2
Local Time: 01:36 AM

LadySpinHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:18 PM   #3
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
Local Time: 11:36 PM
Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote