Greetings from Latvia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr.prolix

Babyface
Hey folks,

just wanted to say 'hi' and greetings on this forum, which I hope will help me get some infos...

I'm the man from Latvia being U2 fan for years. They were my school days (1994...95 may be) when I first heard 'Numb' on the radio, and they speaked about U2, reviewing their history of albums. I was impressed by this track, but moreso I was impressed by the other tracks they played! They were SOO eclectic - I wasn't to believe it was just about ONE band! Bono's voice was so different on albums from the end 80s... beginning of 90s... that I've paid a deliberate attention to this band, and not a surprise I've got tied to them, because I LOVE eclecticism.

I was first to their show in Munich in 2001, and further to that, I am really impressed with 360° tour, was on its opening in Barcelona and in Moscow - TOO amazing to describe it all, but still... if you run auto-translators, you may check my review of U2 shows and albums on my private website/blog called "prolixear" which I run for more than 10 years (search in Google - it gives the first result under this keyword); I'm also the member of the Russian U2 fan club; and these official guys keep my vote under U22 selection - so... I can't say I'm a legend, but I could definitely help any U2 fan from Russia/ex-USSR speaking Russian if s/he needs help - feel free to contact me!

And have a nice day everybody... PEACE! :love:

Back
Top Bottom