Greetings!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2 Kama

Babyface
And how is everyone tonight?
I don't know quite what to say here as I am quite new at this message board thing. Please feel free to show me the ropes if i seem lost of something! okay here is some info on myself:
I am a student, been a u2 fan for oh, a very brief time, alas! Erm, I'm a frequent traveler, have been to many places, attended many schools, had various jobs. No, i'm not a military brat, although my parents' jobs did require travel now and then. These days I pretty much just travel due to my own needs and desires. :)
I'm very much interested in different cultures and people. hense my love for travel, reading, and foreign languages.
I chose my username because the nick I had originally decided on was too many characters.Oops! Then I thought of U2 Karma, but finally decided of U2 Kama to reflect my "passion" for U2. :heart:
Oh i should warn you guys, don't expect me to be a frequent poster here - or at least, not for the time being. My school and work requirements don't allow me to use the computers for non-essential purposes very often. perhaps when summer comes i'll have a wee bit more time though!
btw, among my many areas of study, i've recently gotten into the history of the Seminole Indians. I may create a post about that because it would be nice if there just happened to be someone here who knew a thing or two about this interesting culture.
Ok is this enough?:D i'm a pretty friendly soul, so if you want to keep in touch, email me!
see ya around!:wave:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom