Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StrangerTides

Babyface
Hey folks,

New guy here! Nice forum - my compliments to the admins. I have to admit I'm more of a casual U2 fan than many here, but that could be changing. My number one group is Rush, but U2 is easily in my top four or so (and rising?).

I'd say my favorite U2 tracks would have to include:

• Angel of Harlem
  • Mysterious Ways
  • All I Want Is You
  • Sweetest Thing
  • Elevation
  • Beautiful Day
  • Wild Honey
  • Where the Streets Have No Name
  • Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
  • Peace On Earth

As far as CDs, I only own R&H, AB, Pop, ATYCLB, and the 1980-1990 Greatest Hits. The only one that doesn't really do much for me is Pop. So, given my favorites list, what disc do you guys think I should pick up next to continue my transformation into a die-hard U2 fan like the rest of you? :cool:

Anyway, glad to be here!

Hi, Welcome....Hope u have fun here.:wave:

About the CDs I'm gonna have to go with Joshua Tree.....or for something a little more recent best of 1990-2000.

But JT has to be in any U2 collection!!!LOL!!!:yes:

Welcome! I grew up in West Palm Beach - and used to go to the Boynton Beach mall all the time. Enjoy Interference! :wave:

Thanks for the welcome! And so glad to see there's such a concensus - obviously I need to get Joshua Tree, Boy, War, Unforgettable Fire... and Zooropa. I'll get right on it. :rolleyes:

Yeah, yeah, thanks, everyone. That narrows it down for me. :rolleyes:

HelloAngel: the Boynton Mall, of course - I think I've seen you there... in the Sanrio store, right? ;)

Darn, can't believe I missed the cue for that comment earlier!

StrangerTides said:

HelloAngel: the Boynton Mall, of course - I think I've seen you there... in the Sanrio store, right? ;)

I loved the Boynton Mall - I remember back in the day it was the only nice mall to shop at in the WPB area after the Palm Beach Mall went downhill (this was all before The Gardens Mall was built!)

Back
Top Bottom