*gets in line*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessGoblin

Babyface
Hello everybody, I'm brand-new to Interference, but not new to U2 at all.... here's a condensed bio/story

I'm Jess Goblin, and I am 20 years old. I was born in Minnesota, but have lived in the 'burbs of Phoenix, Arizona for almost my entire life.

I've been a fan of the boys since I was eleven, around-about 1993, I bought The Joshua Tree after hearing WOWY on the radio .... I thought it was pretty good, pretty groovy, but I dunno, I suppose I was too young still to really *get* the album ..... fast-forward four years, and the PopMart explosion. I bought Achtung Baby, POP, and Rattle & Hum all in one day, and my head may as well have just popped off my shoulders. I was fourteen and sold on this magical band, and that's the way it's been ever since.

I have a pretty extensive collection of U2 'stuff', and I'm no stranger to the World Wide Wire (which is the forum that gets more of my time than any of the others, hence, why I haven't been here much). I attended Tempe PopMart, and both Phoenix Elevations, inside the heart for one, outside but on the rail for the other, and both shows were AMAZING (I didn't really need to tell ya that, now did I? ;-))

Anyways, I'm a die-hard fan, thinking about getting a U2 tattoo in the near future, and that's basically my story. Feel free to contact me, I love meeting other fans......

U2 Love forever,
Jess Goblin

"..... and love, we shine like a burnin' star......."

Back
Top Bottom