from India

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cityofJoy

Babyface
Hi! I was wondering if there is anyone from India here.I'd be surprised if i got any replies because not many people take a keen interest in them.

Last edited:
hi there. this is gr8. you get a reply so easily in this forum here. I never knew of it until i discovered it yesterday. btw, the Australian
cricket team is getting the beating of their life .You would know if you followed cricket.

:lol: Fortunately I dont follow the cricket so Im not upset. Theres a cricket thread around here somewhere, I think. Over in the sports section in Lemonade Stand.

I guess mostly the people who are in this thread and also this forum have all the U2 albums,even the DVD's,bootleg etc and have watched U2 perform live.But here I am-I have no videos, don't own 4 u2 albums(war,the unforgettable fire,boy,october) and being in Asia absolutely no chance of seeing them live(They will only bring the tour to Japan i guess).VH1 here rarely plays their videos.There is no rock radio station here and the ones that exist play a lot of crap.
Still there is not much difference between you guys and me. I still get the same amount of pleasure listening to thir music( maybe more because of the relative paucity here). When I hear songs like Acrobat,Stay it really takes me to another level. Anyway bye.

by the way,for the aussies and the english- there is no denying the fact that only Steve Waugh could have been able to save Australia.His grit and determination is exemplary and matches even that of Lance Armstrong.

hello from Chicago, Illinois and welcome to interference! :wave:
speaking from experience (I'm sure many others will agree), you're bound to increase your U2 collection on this site :)

I haven't seen them live yet either :wink:

Hello, Namaste or Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

My family is from India. I was born and raised in California. :) Hopefully one Day Adam can convince the rest of the band to take the tour to India. lol. :wink:

Welcome!

Hello and greetings from England! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom