Fresh Blood in Feedback!(p.s.that's me)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharry_lt

Acrobat
dear people!honoured members of feedback!
I, Audre, will ask for your precious time to introduce my poor self.I live far away in Europe, in Lithuania's capital city-Vilnius.I'm 16 years old and only a few days ago i registered to the Great Feedback.My intrests are music, painting, films, sports and travelling-as you can see very narrow like.What about music- I like U2-and that was the band that really opened my eyes to the world of music, and got me interested in performing it. Now I play guitar, sing :)D) and made a few performances in a few schools (i'm like a growing up new Bono-cha cha...please excuse me-that was a joke)
I won't take up more that preciuos time of yours for such a non-interesting writing, and better end it now.
Thank you for your attention.
Take care.

Audre

P.S.ok-enough of that official greeting!!!yo-ho-ho!howdy people!!!How are you?HELLO HELLO!!!!HEEEEEEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:up: :laugh: :D :laugh: :happy:

sharry_lt said:
Now I play guitar, sing :)D) and made a few performances in a few schools (i'm like a growing up new Bono-cha cha...please excuse me-that was a joke)
:lol:

Welcome! Enjoy yourself! :happy:

sharry_lt said:
I like U2-and that was the band that really opened my eyes to the world of music, and got me interested in performing it.

Same here, Audre! Great to have you on board! :)

Welcome! Hope to see ya around!

newbie.gif

Back
Top Bottom