Finally made it here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2takemehigher

The Fly
Hey there,

wow its great to have finally joined.
I've been a dedicated fan of U2 for 5 years now, but it seems like forever. Bono is a particular favourite:drool:

For a while now i've been running a Bono fan forum but would love to just be a member of a community and leave out all the hard work for once.

My name is Jordan (no i'm not Bono's daughter:shifty: ) and hope to make alot of U2/Bono buddies here:wink:

*HUGZ*

:wave: Welcome Jordan! I've been a fan since the early 80's but only just saw the boys live for the 1st time this last Vertigo tour. I'm waiting for the announcement of the Hawaii show as I've got my tickets! Anyway enjoy your stay here on Interference!

aww thats a shame, they seem so amazing in the JT footage XD

Carek1230 - awww well at least you get to see them again HOPEFULLY, got me fingers crossed for ya to get to the Hawaii one:wink:

p.s. i do plan to be an active member here, just just going through some family trouble at the mo...but will try and come on here as much as possible because i LOVE THIS PLACE!!

Welcome Jordan! :wave: As you can tell by my name Bono is also the man for me :wink: Have been a fan since the 80's like some others but my first shows were also the Vertigo tour last year. Hope to see you around in the forums! :)

BonosBaby12 said:
Welcome Jordan! :wave: As you can tell by my name Bono is also the man for me :wink: Have been a fan since the 80's like some others but my first shows were also the Vertigo tour last year. Hope to see you around in the forums! :)

WOW awesome! how did the concerts go? unfortunately i've never been to a U2 concert:madspit: but will try to catch up with them.

Bono is like...perfect:drool: all my friends think i'm weird for loving him but ever since the B-man came into my life its been so much better and more interesting.

Welcome Jordan!! :wave:

I'm also totally into Bono, so you're not the only one here ;) And I don't think it's weird :)

Anyways, enjoy your stay here :)

U2takemehigher said:

WOW awesome! how did the concerts go? unfortunately i've never been to a U2 concert:madspit: but will try to catch up with them.

Bono is like...perfect:drool: all my friends think i'm weird for loving him but ever since the B-man came into my life its been so much better and more interesting.

They were incredible :drool: Really it's an experience that every fan should get the chance to have. Hope your time comes soon where you can see a show live! And yeah Bono does seem to have that effect on people. Enjoy your time on Interference it can get a bit crazy but it's a blast :wink:

Btw when you have time PLEBA is a great area to check out on the forum :)

BonosBaby12 said:

They were incredible :drool: Really it's an experience that every fan should get the chance to have. Hope your time comes soon where you can see a show live! And yeah Bono does seem to have that effect on people. Enjoy your time on Interference it can get a bit crazy but it's a blast :wink:

Btw when you have time PLEBA is a great area to check out on the forum :)

i bet it is:drool:
been in the PLEBA alot but there newbies tend to be ignored unless they've posted like 1000's of posts:eyebrow:
but the pic collection there is fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom